Over the last two decades I have gained experience working in schools, colleges and universities in various supporting capacities. I also possess a Certificate in Education and Training (2015), have an enhanced DBS as well as recent Safeguarding and other relevant training.
I enjoy working with groups of all ages from primary school to adult with the aim of inspiring others to think creatively.
In addition to a lengthy interest in photography and visual arts, my comprehensive experience extends to working for charities and community groups as well as commercial businesses.
My employed experience includes:
- Website content
- Social Media
- Designing print/publicity materials
- Report writing
- Administration & office management
- Training course & workshop design and delivery
- Recruiting, supporting, training and managing volunteers
- Supporting community, social enterprise & charity projects
- Communication and interpersonal skills
Complete a contact form and let’s start a conversation about your project.
Or join me on LinkedIn